Gypsy Tonic No.29 Ingredients: 101
The Gypsy Tonic recipe is very intentional and carefully formulated to create an overall balanced experience. Every ingredient is there for a reason — you take one out, and it’s just not the same. It was our goal from the beginning to not cut any corners from conception to production. There are generous amounts of all the finest ingredients in each bottle to ensure you get plenty of the good stuff.
Superfoods are antioxidant-rich and nutrient-dense powerhouse foods that pack more of a punch than your average ingredient.
Our premium organic cacao powder contains concentrated quantities of antioxidants and key neurotransmitters which have mood enhancing qualities and assist in healthy
motivation. Cacao nourishes the whole body by increasing blood flow and nutrition to the brain, heart and skin.
• One of the most pharmacologically complex foods in nature
• One of the leading sources of antioxidants on the planet
• Heightens awareness and intensifies sensations
• Stimulates feelings of excitement, focus and alertness
• Promotes feelings of bliss and euphoria
A high-potency South American (Andean) superfood used for energy and balance. Maca is a globally recognized adaptogen that helps the body manage physiological stress and is sought out for its powerful aphrodisiac affects.
• Health and vitality secret of the Ancient Incas
• Assists in hormone balance and increases energy
• Enhances mood and vitality
• Contains 19 amino acids and vitamins B, C and D
Ayurveda is a holistic healing school of thought developed in India thousands of years ago. The teachings include the use of specific herbs to bring the body back into balance. Gypsy Tonic uses two elements from Ayurveda.
An Ayurvedic herb from the Himalayan region. Shilajit translates from Sanskrit as “conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness.” Shilajit has powerful anti-inflammatory and regulatory effects on the human nervous and cardiovascular systems. Can normalize blood sugar and helps the body maintain healthy energy levels.
• Rejuvenating herb and adaptogen that is Mineral rich
• Enhances strength, stamina, endurance and stress relief
• Increases mental concentration and focus
• Strengthens the nervous system
Bacopa is an important Ayurvedic herb commonly known as a “Brain Tonic” because of improvements in memory, concentration, spatial reasoning and rapid visual information processing.
• Supports healthy cognitive function
• Improves learning retention in healthy adults
• Anti-anxiety properties
Gypsy Tonic is extremely high in antioxidants and replenishes minerals and electrolytes.
Ginseng (Asian Panax)
Extracted from whole Panax roots using traditional Chinese methods that capture as many as 29 unique ginsenosides, the active components of Ginseng. Ginseng can increase blood circulation in the human brain while negating the effects of stress on the body, resulting in clear energy pathways.
• Improves mental performance, particularly during times of stress
• Increases attention span and focus
• Increases capacity for mathematical thinking
Ionic Sea Minerals
Contains 72 naturally extracted and concentrated trace-minerals commonly lacking in the western diet and essential for the human body to function properly.
• Has a generous boost of Magnesium, (An American deficiency)
• Derived from a natural source (not synthesized in a factory)
• Electrolyte Replacement that enhances energy and vitality
The Sweeter Side of Life
A little bit of sweetness is nice. Too much is counter productive and unnecessary. Gypsy Tonic blends two amazing natural sweeteners to give you just the right amount of sweetness without setting you up for a crash.
Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
Harvested from the Indonesian island of Java, this natural sweetener has a very low glycemic index, resulting in a slow ongoing release of energy that sustains the human body through daily activities, without causing the spike and crash so often associated with traditional cane sugar.
• Has a nutritional content far richer than many other sweeteners.
• High in Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron.